In mid-August 2022, Weezevent accompanied the hardstyle festival The Qontinent (Wachtebeke, Belgium) in deploying its WeezPay cashless payment.
Venmans Marijn, the organiser of The Qontinent festival, explains that “having an overview of sales in real-time is the biggest advantage of a cashless system”.
Thanks to Weezevent’s solution, The Qontinent could offer its 12 000 festival-goers 3 days of a 100% cashless festival.
Cashless with WeezPay at The Qontinent Festival means:
- Saving time for both festival-goers and staff with a fast and efficient solution.
- A bracelet with the festival’s brand image that can be easily topped up, before the festival or on the spot, with a credit card or cash, and that becomes a souvenir of the event for attendees.
Weezevent’s technology at the service of upgrading The Qontinent:
- Switching to cashless wristbands meant a simpler and faster system. Before using Weezevent, The Qontinent used vouchers or paper tokens.
- Improved customer experience with real-time information on the festival’s bars and food stalls.
- Simplified stock management to anticipate the needs of each bar and food stall at the festival.
With Weezevent, benefit from a solution adapted to the needs of your event.
“For the first time this year, we have switched to a fully cashless and RFID system, both for access and for ordering drinks… This frees up staff and saves time for attendees.” — Venmans Marijn, organiser of The Qontinent festival
Watch our video report now to discover Weezevent’s solutions in action:
Discover all the Weezevent solutions for your event: ticketing, access control, cashless payment, marketing and CRM tools, and contact us to discuss your needs.