Logistic agent M/F
PlayPass/Weezevent is a global leader delivering software solutions to the entertainment industry covering Access Control, Payment Solutions, Accreditation Management (marketing activations), Ticketing and Data Management/Analysis.
The technology enhances the visitors’ experience and allows organisers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass creates the missing link between the visitor, the organisers, the retailers and the sponsors.
We are a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious international plans launched in 2008 (Fast500 EMEA prize), always at the forefront of innovation (Grand Prix de l'Innovation) and financially solid.
PlayPass/Weezevent is located in Antwerp, Paris, Montreal, London, Lausanne and Madrid and sells its solutions in all continents. Our clients organise all types of events and all sizes, including: Rock Werchter, Club Brugge, Lollapalooza Berlin-Paris-Santiago, Graspop, Hellfest, the July 14 parade for the Elysee (France) , PSG, and many others.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. The further growth makes this a very exciting time to join us.
Will you be part of the team as a Logistic Agent (M/F)?
On an international scope, your missions are varied:
- Preparation, shipping and return of material requests issued by the Customer Success Managers (issue of vouchers, return inventory, order tracking, email management);
- Monitoring of equipment and ensuring that the request meets the expectations of the end customer (reminder of suppliers, management of carriers, purchase of supplies);
- Ensure compliance with internal procedures.
By definition, the events sector is seasonal with a peak of activity from June to August. Over this period, the missions can evolve according to the needs.
You are a natural born leader, always in control of the situation. Sudden changes or problems don’t impact or phase you.
- You are competent at planning and execution, briefing and debriefing people;
- You are an emphatic people-person that knows how to get the best out of a crew;
- You work meticulously and pay attention to details;
- You are flexible with your working hours and days (available to attend events at weekends and on public holidays) – this is no 9 to 5 job;
- You have a good ICT knowledge and are eager to learn more;
- You speak fluently English and at least Dutch or French. Any other language would be a plus;
In return for your expertise and commitment, PlayPass/Weezevent offers a challenging, varied and responsible job in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting sector, at the forefront of innovation in the entertainment industry. You will be part of a young, entrepreneurial, dedicated and enthusiastic team.. Both a freelance contract and an employee contract can be negotiated.
All of our positions are open to people with disabilities.