Project manager M/F
PlayPass/Weezevent is a global leader delivering software solutions to the entertainment industry covering Access Control, Payment Solutions, Accreditation Management (marketing activations), Ticketing and Data Management/Analysis.
The technology enhances the visitors’ experience and allows organizers to efficiently manage their event. PlayPass creates the missing link between the visitor, the organizers, the retailers and the sponsors.
We are a rapidly growing company with an entrepreneurial spirit and ambitious international plans launched in 2008 (Fast500 EMEA prize), always at the forefront of innovation (Grand Prix de l'Innovation) and financially solid.
PlayPass/Weezevent is located in Antwerp, Paris, Montreal, London, Lausanne and Madrid and sells its solutions in all continents. Our clients organize all types of events and all sizes, including: Rock Werchter, Club Brugge, Lollapalooza Berlin-Paris-Santiago, Graspop, Hellfest, the July 14 parade for the Elysée (France) , PSG, and many others.
A passionate and devoted team bundles its strengths to develop and implement our innovative solutions and services. The further growth makes this a very exciting time to join us.
Will you be part of the team as a Project Manager?
PlayPass/Weezevent is looking for experienced, highly capable Project Managers to manage our operations at deployments all over the world. More specifically we are looking for Project Manager to support our teams in Belgium and the UK.
As a project manager, you will be the primary liaison between PlayPass and the client event as soon as a new project is signed.
- You will be responsible for creating and implementing a project plan for the delivery of the contracted services at the event.
- You will manage the plan in coordination with the client event (typically a music festival promoter) and make all necessary adjustments as the project reaches its launch date.
- You will ensure that the communication with the client is smooth, all questions are answered and expectations met according to the agreements.
- You will be responsible for the full preparation and logistics, the construction at the event, the operations during the event, the dismantling after the event and the post-event operations.
- You will create post-event reports and reviews, follow-up with the client to ensure their satisfaction and trust with our solution. You will advise the client on how to improve and negotiate the commercial and operative conditions for the following implementations.
- You will monitor our business sector and keep up to date about our solution and features.
- You will report to our Head of Project Management.
You are a natural born leader, always in control of the situation. Sudden changes or problems don’t impact or phase you.
- You are competent at planning and execution, briefing and debriefing people ;
- You are client-oriented and go for 100% customer satisfaction ;
- You are an emphatic people-person that knows how to get the best out of a crew ;
- You work meticulously and pay attention to details ;
- You are happy to travel frequently throughout the season ;
- You are flexible with your working hours and days (available to attend events at weekends and on public holidays) – this is no 9 to 5 job ;
- You have a good ICT knowledge and are eager to learn more ;
- You speak fluently English and at least Dutch or French. Any other language would be a plus ;
- Experience in project management in the live music festival industry is an important asset.
In return for your expertise and commitment, PlayPass/Weezevent offers a challenging, varied and responsible job in a lively and dynamic environment in an exciting sector, at the forefront of innovation in the entertainment industry, where you get to build and grow our presence in the global market. You will be part of a young, entrepreneurial, dedicated and enthusiastic team. On productions you will have the possibility of choosing your own team and stage hands. PlayPass/Weezevent offers a competitive remuneration package. Both a freelance contract and an employee contract can be negotiated.
All our offers are accessible to people with disabilities.