UK Country Manager
Weezevent is the French leading provider of Online Ticketing, Cashless Payment and Access Control solutions for live events of all kinds (from music festivals, to sports events, tasting events, conferences, …) and any size (as large as Festival Les Vieilles Charrues, Hellfest, Rock en Seine, Live Nation’s festivals, Grand Prix de France, UEFA Euro Fan zone Paris, to much smaller events). The flexibility of the Weezevent system makes it extremely user friendly and customisable to any type of event.
Founded in 2008, Weezevent wins the Innovation Grand Prize of the City of Paris in 2010, followed in 2014 by the European Innovation Award of the Fast 500 rewarding the fastest high tech growing companies.
After record-breaking 2017 Weezevent has decided to expand its team to execute on an aggressive growth plan beyond the French borders. Now the global team spans accross Frace, The UK, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Portugal and Canada and counts 70 people.
Weezevent is seeking an entrepreneurial and sales-minded individual to lead its growth in the UK market.
As the UK Country Manager, you’ll be an instant contributor to high-growth compagny, and will represent Weezevent in the UK market. Reporting to the Weezevent Executive VP Europe, you will develop business and partnerships in the live event’s area such as festivals, sports, food, wine and beer events as well as exhibitions and fairs but also with fixed venues such as stadiums, arenas, leisure parks…
- Identify sales opportunities and strategic in the UK, developing marketing materials, recommending suitable solutions, structuring and delivering proposals;
- Manage and track a sales pipeline;
- Lead all aspects of deal execution including prioritisation of partners/leads, deal structuring, negotiating and finalising contracts;
- Bring new partners to the company and take a hands-on educating and familiarising new clients with contracted services. Working closely with our Key Account Managers team to deliver exceptional customer experience pre-, during and post-event;
- Collaborate with other Sales, Marketing, Product, and Operations teams – sometimes you’ll play the role of each
We're looking for
- A rigorous and autonomous person
- Highly invested in what you do
- Interested by events and technology
- A hunter and a closer: You don’t just open doors and have conversations, you know how to seal the deal
- Entrepreneurial and performance driven
- A good communicator: You know how to connect with people and get your message accross clearly and concisely in written and oral form
- Curious: You have a insatiable appetite for learning and development
- A Proven Track Record: With over three to five years of experience in successfull BD / sales roles; you’ve forged partnerships and closed deals, either for your own company or for someone else
- Experience in the Live Event Industry: A background in live envets, festivals, or ticketing is certainly an asset as well as having built a strong network of existing relationships in this space. A background in software sales would also be a plus
- Experience with Technology: Comfortable with Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs, CRM, plateforms and other technology solutions for driving sales
- Industry knowledge
- A positive, open and flexible attitude
- Energy and super powers
and who :
- know how to use Google before saying you don’t know how to do something
- is invested, dynamic, with a taste for competition a
- have a «Client is king» concept in mind,
- with a sense of humour
We will answer you shortlyApply