UK Business Development Executive
Brighton & London
- Weezevent is the leading provider of online ticketing, cashless payment and access control solutions in France for live events of all kinds; music festivals, sporting events, tasting events and conferences. We work with events of any size – from 70,000 attendees at Festival des Vieilles Charrues to much smaller events. Other notable clients include Standon Calling, Hellfest, Rock en Seine, Lollapalooza Paris, Grand Prix de France, UEFA Euro Fan zone Paris. The flexibility of the Weezevent system makes it extremely user friendly and customisable to any type of event.
- Founded in 2008, Weezevent won the Innovation Grand Prize of the City of Paris in 2010, followed by the European Innovation Award of the Fast 500 in 2014, given to the fastest high-tech growing companies.
- After a record-breaking 2017 we expanded beyond France and now the global team operates in the UK, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, Portugal and Canada and employs over 80 people. Weezevent is seeking a driven individual to join our team.
Client Service and support:
- Train clients to use the Weezevent products: ticketing, access control and cashless payments
- Respond to enquiries from potential clients
- Work with existing clients and meet their needs
- Liaise, devise and implement our tech solutions
- Be part of the ground team onsite
- Attend debriefs and create post-event reports
- Create your own client portfolio
- Identify and create targets for ticketing & cashless using ‘Pipedrive’
- Identify and develop different market sectors (music, comedy etc)
- Make offers
- Negotiate and sign new deals
- Deliver the project on the ground
- Feed international marketing with local information
- Follow up with customers to understand their experience
- Track social media posts on FB /Twitter /Instagram / Linked in etc
- Hardware management — delivery and returns
- Manage software updates
Terms and confitions
- Competitive annual salary
- 3 months probation.
- Brighton, UK with frequent travel to UK cities
- Possible travel in Europe for conferences, training etc
- CV and covering letter to email@example.com
- We are looking for a highly personable, ambitious and responsible individual.
- You will need to be well organised and have a good attention to detail.
- Being interested by events and technology is fundamental.
- This position requires good communication skills, both orally and written.
- Experience in the Live Event Industry: A background in live events and festivals is essential.
- Experience in a Sales Role: Ideally in the music industry, essential in the events industry.
- Experience with Technology: Comfortable with Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, CRM platforms, and other technology solutions for managing projects.
We will answer you shortlyApply