Event Technical Staff
We offer innovative tech solutions for ticketing and cashless payments to 150,000+ event managers and venues.
Since launching in Dijon in 2008, Weezevent has enabled the sale of 50+ million tickets for all kinds of events incl. trade shows, concerts, parties, conferences, races, etc. of all sizes, from a few attendees to over a million people. By providing our solution to 200+ festivals e.g. Hellfest, Lollapalooza, Vieilles-Charrues,… Premier league football clubs like PSG, the UEFA Euro Fanzone, Red Bull events, and Weezevent is also a leader in cashless payments.
Access to the online registration software is free and only a commission incl. 2.5% bank fees (tax incl.) is collected from the price of each ticket. In addition to this service, weezevent.com offers a ticket office on location and tools to set up welcome desks and access control.
Recording a fast growth, the company has offices in Paris, Montreal, Madrid, London and Lausanne. It operates in 30+ countries and has 75 employees. Weezevent won the Innovation Grand Prize and the EMEA Fast 500 award (rewarding European tech companies with the highest growth over the past 5 years), which was previously awarded to Criteo. To boost its ambition, Weezevent announced in early 2015 the inclusion of vente-privee.com as equity shareholders.
Being on the field and in direct contact with event planners, you will be the face and the arms of Weezevent.
Displaying empathy and responsiveness, your mission will be to set-up the equipment, train the planner’s teams and ensure the smooth running of our equipment during the event.
Working with the event’s project manager, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Prepare and set-up the equipment on site
- Train the planner’s team to use our apps (cashless payment system, ticketing and access control)
- Answer the attendees’ questions
- Protect the equipment during the entire operation
- Create a good relationship with the planner’s teams
- Invested in what you undertake
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- Desire to be on the field at events and to travel around France and Europe
- Able to demonstrate common sense
- Interested in events planning and digital
- Able to work as part of a team
- Able to demonstrate humility
- Instinct to search before saying you do not know how to do something
- Sense of humour
We will answer you shortlyApply